About Divanity

Divanity, the blogspot, was derived from a team by the same name that specializes in stylings of all sorts - hair, makeup, wardrobe, etc. The ladies - Hannah SFO, Mia G, Hazel S, Agee Dee, and Monique J - initially decided upon engaging in such a project in order to put the pleasures coming from retail abuse to good use. Fortunately, the project blossomed and nearly a year later, www.divanity.blogspot.com is heavy in effect. Spreading the word about fabulous finds with respect to merchandise, products, restos, spas, and the like has been well-received by readers.

With the movement expanding, our team (now a sextet with the recent addition of Ms. Margaux C.) is now equipped to dish out exclusive invites, promos and even occasional giveaways from our established client base. Therefore, Divanity strives to keep bringing followers what they want...


As a reader, your comments/suggestions are much appreciated and feel free to partake in the polls, forum, and other features of the site.

Keep living your life with Divanity!

Subscribe to Divanity

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Monday, September 8, 2008

What's Hot for September

Haaaay girls!

I hope everyone had a lovely, well-rested weekend. I didn't. Yo
u know why? I was restLESS thinking about my topic for WHAT'S HOT FOR SEPTEMBER. Square-toed pumps and sky high peep-toe sandals are all the rage! Yes, pointy-toed, round-toed, and semi-round toed pumps will have their chances again somewhere along the fash
ion merry-go-round, but for now...it's all about the square-toed lovelies! As for the peep-toe sandals, they just happen to be the most provocative development introduced to heels since the discovery of toe cleavage (I heart Christian Louboutin for life because of that)! AND...I just happened to spot the most delicious pairs (with respect to both styles)!

Of course I will give you the full-on dish about where to find the most gorgeous pumps you could get hold of in the metro. Hint? Hmm...how about the font color th
at I'm using? Okay, fine fine. I won't leave you in suspense. All you ladies need to do is log on to www.poshandpurple.multiply.com in the privacy of your own homes and splurge away. Modes of payment include credit card, and for the ladies that don't want to have evidence aka bills lying around, you may pay via g-cash or direct deposit to the site owner's accounts (stated on th
e site). You will find the chic-est, designer shoes for really friendly prices!

Here is a little preview to make you all believers:


Do we loooooves it? :) I rest my case. Happy shopping ladies and do hit me up to let me know which ones you all chose. Till next time...

Monique

2 comments:

lulu.zee said...

YUMMY! I saw the site. I love all the shoes!

angela.liban said...

Wow! I saw the site. I have a feeling I will max out my credit card. Haha